Author: Jason Alexander, Managing Director
24 March 2020
Whilst launderettes and dry cleaners are classified as shops which are exempt from closure notice from the Government, we expect the vast majority of our clients to be shut. However, it is important to note how Renzacci UK will be helping you in dealing with these exceptional circumstances.
- The main office will be closed but office-based staff will be working from home – all the office phones are remotely manned and we will be able to deal with technical and sales calls, as well as transferring calls to our colleagues around the UK.
- Spare parts will be sent out periodically, but not on a same-day basis.
- The large number of installations which we have booked in for the next 3 weeks will be rescheduled, so please expect a phone call from one of my team to organise a new date with you.
- Engineering visits will be suspended to protect our staff and clients, but Free Telephone support will be available for clients who remain open or need help. Support can be either by telephone or video call and please call our main office number on 020 8579 2661 to arrange your support call.
- We will be looking into webinars to allow some online training on Wet Cleaning during the next 3 weeks, as well as question and answer sessions for Wet Cleaning and other topics.
Most importantly, please stay safe, stay at home if possible and please follow the guidelines issued by the Government.
17 March 2020
With so much uncertainty, I can imagine that your individual business is facing unknown challenges and like us, are doing your best to continue to operate as normal.
The situation is changing at such a speed that by the time you read this, our Government may have issued new guidance that will directly affect our efforts. Nonetheless, I wanted to personally assure you of the precautions and actions we have in place to ensure we can continue to service and support your business.
- We currently have 100% operational coverage.
- We have instigated a deep clean process at our headquarters with continual cleansing.
- We are enforcing the highest standards of personal hygiene, as advised by the WHO, Government and NHS.
- Our technicians and client-facing employees in the field are fully equipped with sanitising products. We have also asked that they use any available hand wash facilities on site, as this is still considered to be the most effective means of reducing infection. Naturally, they are also briefed to follow any additional policies or procedures you have put in place.
- We have reinforced our safety-first principles for all our employees and encouraged them to purchase whatever is necessary to ensure that their personal safety is maintained.
- We have a higher-than-average stock of replacement equipment and parts.
- In the interest of social distancing, where possible, office-based staff will be working remotely.
- We are communicating regularly with our suppliers to keep on top of any impacts they are experiencing, so we can respond accordingly.
- Where possible, we will be holding meetings using video conferencing.
Renzacci UK will continue to monitor advice offered by the NHS, Government and the WHO, to ensure we maintain the best practices.
I wish you and your families the very best wishes to stay safe and healthy in these uncertain times.