Top 10 Tips
Keeping your dry cleaning machine in good working order will save you time and money in the long run. Being out of action even for the shortest time can have a big impact on your business. To serve as a point of reference and a reminder Michael, Renzacci's Technical Manager has shared his infinite wisdom in the points below. If you need any assistance in how to carry out any of the task or have different technical questions, please call Michael on the office number.
Michael's top 10 tips for keeping the dry cleaning machine in a good condition:
- Check garments pockets for coins, metal & plastic objects, business cards and pens etc.
- Clean Primary and secondary lint screens after every load.
- Clean button trap bucket after every load.
- Wash Primary and secondary lint screens once a week.
- Drain Air compressor cylinder of water once a week.
- Weekly Still maintenance to be carried out.
- Weekly Eco Filter maintenance to be carried out.
- Water Separator drained and cleaned once a month.
- Decolourant carbon filter and active carbon granules replaced as per schedules.
- Have machine fully serviced by a qualified engineer at least every 12 months.